Dining Services is committed to partnering with schools, departments, and student groups to enhance campus life and events.
Table Top Displays
University departments, schools or Student Union-recognized organizations can use our table top displays to promote an activity or event at Washington University in St. Louis to the campus audience. Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. Applications for each semester will be accepted beginning on the following dates:
- Fall semester: August 1
- Spring semester: January 1
- Summer sessions: May 1
Please note: Some university events may take precedence over general announcements.
Whether you need customized cookies or cupcakes to sell in our cafes, organized décor in our cafes to create awareness or a themed-dinner for student and campus events, Dining Services can help you take your event or program to the next level. Applications for each semester will be accepted beginning on the following dates:
- Fall semester: August 1, 2016
- Spring semester: January 1, 2017
Dining Services also offers the following partnership opportunities:
- Coffee Sleeve Advertising: If your group is interested in purchasing weekly messaging space, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookie and Cupcake Drives: We can help generate awareness about your organization’s event with custom cookies!
Dining Services donates a total of 5 cookie and cupcake drives per semester – requests submitted without an application will not be considered. Cookie and cupcake drives are for the purpose of generating awareness. Sales generated from cookie drives are not available for fundraising or charitable donation.
- All logos, marks and designs submitted for custom cookie drives are subject to review prior to production and in some cases, may not be reproduced. WUSTL Dining Services reserves the right not to reproduce logos, marks or designs protected by federal copyright and trademark laws, in addition to logos, marks and designs deemed offensive or inappropriate by Washington University in St. Louis’ Code of Conduct and Ethics policy.
- We are no longer accepting applications for custom cookies or cupcakes for the Spring 2017 semester.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
We can help! For general questions or to inquire about additional partnership opportunities, contact Dining Services at least one month in advance of your event.