University departments, schools or Student Union-recognized organizations can use our table top displays to promote an activity or event at Washington University in St. Louis to the campus audience. Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. Applications for each semester will be accepted beginning on the following dates:
- Fall semester: July 15
- Spring semester: December 15
- Summer sessions: May 1
Please note: Some university events may take precedence over general announcements. Table tents are only displayed during the academic school year – from late August until mid-May each year.
- Applications should be submitted for approval at least one week in advance.
- Approvals will only be granted for events or activities that are sponsored by a University School or Department, or a Student Union recognized group. No advertising for political candidates or issues will be approved
- Approval is required for placement of Table Top Advertisements by WU Dining Services. After submitting your application, please send a sample of your advertisement to Andrew Watling, Campus Box 1103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Size must be no larger than 216 mm (h) x 93 mm (w) (That is 3.75 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall)
- The name of the sponsoring group must appear on the advertisement.
- Table Top advertisements will be displayed from Monday morning through the end of the day on Sunday.
- Approved advertisements will be printed by the requesting group/organization and placed at the locations by WU Dining Services.
Advertisements should be counted, sorted and labeled for each location with the following quantities:
Bear’s Den: 90
Dains Dining Commons: 40
Law Cafe: 10
Northern Bites: 16
Parkside Café: 36
The Village: 30
West Campus Cafe: 12