University departments, schools or Student Union-recognized organizations can use our table top displays to promote an activity or event at Washington University in St. Louis to the campus audience. Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. Applications for each semester will be accepted beginning on the following dates:
- Fall semester: July 15
- Spring semester: December 15
Please note: Some university events may take precedence over general announcements. Table tents are only displayed during the academic school year – from late August until mid-May each year.
- Applications should be submitted for approval at least one week in advance.
- Approvals will only be granted for events or activities that are sponsored by a University School or Department, or a Student Union recognized group. No advertising for political candidates or issues will be approved
- Approval is required for placement of Table Top Advertisements by WU Dining Services. Please upload a sample of your document in the box below.
- Size must be no larger than 216 mm (h) x 93 mm (w) (That is 3.75 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall)
- The name of the sponsoring group must appear on the advertisement.
- Table Top advertisements will be displayed from Monday morning through the end of the day on Sunday.
- Approved advertisements will be printed by the requesting group/organization and placed at the locations by WU Dining Services.
Advertisements should be counted, sorted and labeled for each location with the following quantities:
Bear’s Den: 90
Dain’s Dining Commons (DUC): 40
The Village Café: 30
Stanley’s Sushi & Tea: 30
Law Café: 10
Parkside Café: 36
West Campus: 12
Total for All Locations: 248